Theology for Disciples is a redesigned programme for lay education at St Augustine’s College of Theology. Inclusive of formation for licensed lay ministries, it encourages lay people of all backgrounds to undertake studies intended to inform and integrate faith into everyday life.
Opportunities for lay education can lead to qualifications at undergraduate and graduate level, with the possibility of specialisation in areas such as pioneer ministry or spiritual direction. See below for the various formats and pathways of study available. The vision of Theology for Disciples is to emphasise the value of lay vocations alongside ordained ministry formation.
Find out more about the Lay pathway options at St Augustine’s from Natasha Klukach, St Augustine’s Director of Lay Education. Natasha explains how the course can deepen your connection to your faith and give you a greater understanding of God: https://youtu.be/D0kaWy3AhUw
St Augustine’s College offers classes in London and West Malling, Kent, with a schedule making part-time study possible alongside employment.
- Short Courses and Workshops for Everyone
- Biblical Studies Taster Module
- Certificate (CertHE) in Theology, Ministry and Mission
- Further undergraduate study: Diploma (DipHE) and BA (Hons) in Theology, Ministry and Mission
- Graduate studies: Graduate Diploma (GDip) in Theology, Ministry and Mission
- Postgraduate studies: MA in Theology, Ministry and Mission
Go here to view or download prospectuses for the coming academic year.
If you have any questions about these courses and programmes, please contact Rebecca Young at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 01732 252656.