Welcome to the application page for those applying to train for ordination at St Augustine’s College of Theology. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you into our community of ordinands, lay readers, and students.
What you need to submit your application
In order to successfully complete the application form, please ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your required personal data (see this page for details)
- (If relevant) details of your English Language Proficiency Test
- A passport-style photo of yourself
- Details of your supporting diocese, including your Diocesan Director of Training and form of ministry
- Details of your emergency contact, including their name and phone number
- A list of your academic and/or professional qualifications and experience
- Your chosen degree programme and preferred learning pathway (e.g. Part-time study)
- (If relevant) details of any required learning support and/or dietary requirements
- Your congregation information, including contact information for the minister/incumbent of the Church you attend
If you would like to ask a question about the application process or access any support, please get in touch with our team.
Please note that all information fields are required unless stated otherwise. You will receive email confirmation of your submission once you’ve included all relevant information and selected “submit” on the final page of the application.