This route through the MA enables you to study Christian Spirituality in greater depth.
You will explore a wide range of perspectives on Christian Spirituality, from historical to contemporary, and explore how they connect with subjects like liturgy, the arts and interfaith dialogue. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your own spiritual practice as well as learning how to guide others in theirs.
The Christian Spirituality route through the MA is likely to involve the following selection of modules:
- Patterns of Spiritual Growth and Personal Transformation
- Contemporary Spirituality in Historical Context
- Liturgy and Spirituality
- God, Beauty and the Imagination: Theology and the Arts
- Research and Reflection: Resources and Methods (compulsory for PGDip and MA)
- Spiritual Direction
- Dissertation in Theology, Ministry and Mission (compulsory for MA)
The availability and timing of individual modules may differ year on year. Our staff can advise you on module availability and opportunities for more tailored pathways during the admission process.