This new route through the MA enables you to study Christian Spirituality in greater depth.
You will explore a wide range of perspectives on Christian Spirituality, from historical to contemporary, and explore how they connect with subjects like liturgy, the arts and interfaith dialogue. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your own spiritual practice as well as learning how to guide others in theirs.
The Christian Spirituality route through the MA is likely to involve the following selection of modules:
- Research and Reflection
- Resources and Methods (compulsory)
- Dissertation in Theology, Ministry and Mission (compulsory)
- Texts and Traditions in Christian Spirituality
- Advanced Study of a Christian Figure
- Spiritual Direction
- Contemporary Spirituality in Historical Context
- Independent Learning Project.
The exact curriculum of this programme and which modules are available will differ year on year. Our staff can advise you on module availability and opportunities for more tailored pathways during the admission process.