Welcome to the application page for St Augustine’s College of Theology’s taster modules. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you into our academic community.
Applying for a taster module
- While there are no academic entry requirements to study the undergraduate level taster modules, there are some admissions criteria in place to ensure applicants get the most out of the study experience.
- In order to secure your place on your chosen taster module, we request a payment of £250 which is payable on submission of this application form.
Applying for an MA level taster module
If you are applying for an MA level taster module, please take note of the following:
- To ensure students get the most from their study experience, we typically require applicants have a degree in theology/ministry or a degree in another subject plus a qualification in theology/ministry. If you are interested in the MA taster module but are unsure whether postgraduate level study is right for you, speak to our admissions team.
- In order to secure your place on your chosen MA taster module, we request a payment of £500 which is payable on submission of this application form.
If you would like to ask a question about the application process or access help and support, please get in touch with our team.
What you need to apply
In order to successfully complete your application, please ensure you have the following information ready:
- Your required personal data (see this page for details)
- (If relevant) details of your English Language Proficiency Test
- A passport-style photo of yourself
- Details of your emergency contact, including their name and phone number
- The taster module you wish to study
- (If relevant) details of any required learning support and/or dietary requirements
- Funds to pay the course fee