St Augustine’s College of Theology is seeking an Academic Registrar (0.6 FTE) to work primarily either at its Southwark office or at its location in West Malling, Kent.
Salary: £23,000 (pro rated)
For further information, please email Rebecca Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Academic Registrar’s responsibilities include:
- Registration of students with the University of Durham
- Academic administration of student programmes (including assignment procedures and marking processes)
- Production of student programme guides and academic policy documents
- Maintenance of Academic Records
- Supporting and developing IT provision (including Moodle and Distance Learning)
- Administrative support for the Director of Studies, Chair of Exam Board, and the Board of Studies
- Participation in the worshipping life of the college
The successful candidate will have:
- A high level of administrative skill
- Facility for liaising between institutions
- Interest and aptitude for educational administration
- Enthusiasm for innovation, and for building and maintaining administrative systems
- Experience of successful collaborative work
- Excellent IT skills, sufficient to support development of electronic educational resources
Detailed Job Description. Interested applicants should send a cover letter with CV and the contact details for two references.
Closing date for applications: 15th June, 2018.
Visit and interview: to be confirmed.