[5 sessions, beginning 21st
Adventures in Prayer provides the opportunity to explore what prayer is, the many different forms it can take and ways of overcoming the barriers that might have made growth in prayer difficult for us in the past. Each week will introduce a different way of prayer, with practical guidance on how to begin.
- February 21 – Prayer and transformation (Chris Chapman)
- February 28 – Prayer and burden bearing (Lyndall Bywater)
- March 7 – Prayer and listening to the Spirit (Lyndall Bywater)
- March 14 – Prayer of contemplation (Luigi Giola)
- March 21- Prayer in movement and action (Lyndall Bywater)
To register or logon: Log In – St Augustine’s College of Theology