- 27 Jun 2024
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Studying Theology at MA level – “Question & Answer” session
Are you curious about studying theology at MA level?
Whether you’re building on existing theology learning or curious about studying theology at a postgraduate level, join us for an informative online “Q&A” session this June.
Sessions will be led by the questions asked but will typically cover topics like:
- How are the courses taught and what’s covered?
- What are coursework and dissertation requirements?
- How much are courses and how does funding work?
- What learning pathways are available (e.g. part-time study)?
- How can you fit learning around existing commitments, like work or childcare?
We encourage anyone thinking about studying theology at MA level to join this “Question & Answer” session. You don’t need to be certain about a specialism or thinking of applying in the next year to benefit from this session.
This is an informal online event held over Zoom, so feel free to drop in and out as needed. There’s no pressure to ask questions – you are welcome to join the call simply to listen and learn more.