A very warm welcome to St Augustine’s!
We are here to help you explore the St Augustine’s experience, the range of courses we offer and the friendly character of our college community, in whatever way suits you best.
We have found our individualised approach is very popular with enquirers and applicants: it will give you a lot more personalised answers to your questions than the old style open day.
So, though it’s not quite like meeting in three dimensions, we’re confident we can answer your questions and give you a good sense of what life and learning is like at St Augustine’s.
This year we have put more resources than ever online. You can:
- Find out what some of our students, alumni and staff have to say about St Augustine’s.
- Take virtual tours of our centres at both Malling Abbey, Kent; and Trinity House, Southwark.
- Hear from some of our students about why they chose to study theology at St Augustine’s; and just how diverse and inclusive our community is.
- Find out more about applying here and what to expect from the Admissions process.
- Have a look at our courses.
- Sample some teaching. This term’s options include:
We hope the online materials help, but we would also like to encourage you to meet with us at an early stage of your thinking, either face-to-face, subject to coronavirus restrictions, or virtually.
We can set up conversations with our Principal, other senior staff and/or current students, any of whom will be pleased to meet you.
We believe it can really help for us to get to know each other before you make your course decisions.
To book to sample some teaching, arrange a meeting or a tour of one of our centres please use the contact form on this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know you are ready to apply now to study theology for ordination training, licensed lay or pioneer ministry training, or as an independent student on any of our courses, you can find the application forms here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in St Augustine’s College of Theology.
See here for the academic 2021-22 dates here.