Welcome to the application page for St Augustine’s College of Theology’s Biblical Languages courses. We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you into our academic community.
Please note that there are no academic entry requirements to undertake the beginners Biblical Languages courses or the Biblical Languages for Fun course. However, there are some admissions criteria in place to ensure applicants can get the most out of their study experience.
If you are applying for Intermediate New Testament Greek or Advanced Biblical Hebrew, we recommend you have an existing familiarity and/or fluency in the languages. If you require advise or guidance on this, please speak to our friendly admissions team.
Please be aware that in order to secure your place on the Biblical Hebrew or New Testament Greek course, we request a payment of £600 which is payable on submission of this application.
What you need to apply
In order to successfully complete your application, please ensure you have the following information ready:
- Relevant personal information
- (If relevant) details of your English Language Proficiency Test
- A passport-style photo of yourself
- Details of your emergency contact, including their name and phone number
- (If relevant) details of any required learning support and/or dietary requirements
- Funds to pay the course fee (Unless you are applying for the Biblical Languages for Fun course, which is free)